The Universiti Examination Council (Majlis Peperiksaan Universiti – MPU) is accountable to the Senate in all matters relating to the managementof assessment results of students. It is responsible to ensure that the Academic Regulations are abided by and that the high academic quality and excellence of UiTM are upheld.
MPU is chaired by the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic and International) and the membership comprises of the following:
- Four (4) Senate members
- Director of Academic Development
Permanent Co-Attending members:
- All Deans of faculties/Academies
- Directors of academic centres
- Director of Curriculum Affairs
- Director of Co-Curriculum Centre
- Rectors of UiTM State Campuses
The Director of Examination is the secretary of MPU, assisted by the Division of Examination Affairs as the MPU secretariate.