A reputable reference centre for the University in academic development, academic management systems, academic administration and academic quality assurance by the year 2010.
Sebuah pusat rujukan Universiti yang berwibawa dalam pembangunan akademik, sistem pengurusan akademik, pentadbiran akademik dan jaminan kualiti akademik menjelang 2010.
To be responsive, adaptable and innovative in the provision of services to the University and its external stakeholders in the formulation, promulgation and implementation of academic policies and academic development through effective administration, academic management systems and academic quality assurance in support of the University's mission.
Sentiasa responsif, mudahsuai dan inovatif dalam memberi perkhidmatan kepada Universiti dan pihak luar yang berkepentingan dalam menggubal, menyebarluas dan melaksana dasar-dasar berkaitan pembangunan akademik menerusi pentadbiran, sistem pengurusan dan penjaminan kualiti akademik yang berkesan sejajar dengan misi Universiti.
The Academic Affairs Division oversees the academic administration of the University in line with the objectives of higher education set by the Ministry of Higher Education. It plays a leading role in the academic development of UiTM.
The main objectives are:
- to keep up with the current demands and standards of professionalism in the world of academia
- to involve in various academic-related activities such as researches and publications
- to manage academic processes and procedures
- to provide direction to academic developments
- to regulate academic systems and policies
- to observe the quality of academic assessments and monitor academic standards